New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

skumar (abc)     15 February 2015

Inadequate amount of epf submitted by outsourcing agency

Dear Mentors, I am new in this forum.

                           I am a govt. employee and D.D.O in office. Even after demanding in written from the outsourcing agency the annual EPF statements of the Outsourcing staff deployed, the agency is not responding. Although the agency is providing the copies of monthly eCR's. As per these eCR's agency is submitting EPF properly.

                         I created the UAN no's of the staff and downloaded their passbooks from EPFO website and found huge differences in the amount paid by us to agency and to that submitted by the agency. As per these passbooks negligible amount is submitted.

                           I had sent written complaint to R.P.F.C twice but one & half month has elapsed there is no response from RPFC. Simultaneously I had withheld the monthly payments of the agency in response to which the agency had stopped paying wages to the outsourcing staff, due to which the staff is suffering.

                          What should be my next step ? Should I lodge a police complaint ? Should I write to their head quarters?



 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 February 2015

@ author, if it is in A.P.,  there are guidelines issued in G.O.Rt.No.4459 Fin (SMPC) Dept.dt.27-12-2006 and G.O.Rt.No.4271 Fin (SMPC) Dept.dt.01-11-2008 by the Government of A.P.,  And at the time of entering into MOU with the Outsourcing Agency, the terms and conditions contained in the said GOs should be mentioned.  however the District Collector of the District is the Chairman for Outsourcing Committed and the Employment Officer of the District is the Convener.  and hence report to the District Collector about the agency.  as per orders/directions, you can take necessary action.


1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 February 2015

 Timeline for everything is set by EPFO.You may go thru;




It is a possibility that although UIN is created the a/c is not synched, since as per eCR the PF contributions are paid. This could also be the reason that RPFC has not replied since it shall expose the deficiency……..

However the employer (agency) is under obligation to supply the original PF a/c slips to the members.

If agency has faked the deposit of contribution it shall face the criminal complaint.

You can pursue the complaint thru RTI (by attaching the eCR) and it shall set the ball rolling.


You can also escalate to Addl.CPFC,CPFC, and vigilance cell and things are set to move at lightening speed.

It is felt that you should not stop the payment of wages.


You may seek advise from your own legal cell and proceed accordingly.

1 Like

skumar (abc)     17 February 2015

thanks a lotto fellow members for replying ... Case is in Punjab.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register