Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dutoo Aarto   21 May 2018

In stage of divorce

Hi ,
my query is regarding notice serve by my lawyer..little bit history..I got married in June 2017...after one month my wife left me for 4 month..without telling any reason..making phone switch off..my parents and I tried..but her parents and her always tryed to avoid us..after 4 month she again come..she started sharing bad behaviour with my family..and she again left after 2 month...but now she is pregnent...She is an IT engineer...working one..having good salary..so after making too many request..I decided and given her first notice through my lawyer..mentioning her wrong deeds and ask her to cm home..but she and her parents nitvacceptrd the notice...on post website it is showing that door locked...first intimation...

So what should I do now..in one year marrige she always prefer to stay with her parents...

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2018

file a petition for R.C.R in family court near your locality

Dutoo Aarto   21 May 2018

What will be the case putting fees in court...and if RCR fails..What again will be investment for converting case into divorce..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register