LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Agarwal   04 November 2023

In complaint case accused can be discharged by Magistrate after issued process under section 204 Cr.p.c

Accused Got summon from Magistrate In complain case , whether accused ca file discharge petition before Magistrate? Magistrate has power to discharge accused after 204 Cr.p.c proceeding.


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 November 2023

Is it a warrant case or a summons case? What are the offences alleged?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register