LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kenan Shah   07 March 2019

in case of gift deed property

hello, my mother in law's gift deed flat to me & my husband jointly, first name is mine, the society is co operative housing society. what about share transfer procedure? shall we pay transfer fees in case of gift deed dastavej...plz answering.


 3 Replies

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     07 March 2019

In gift deed nominal fee is to be paid and no stamp duty will be required if the same is within the family.  

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     07 March 2019

You do not have to pay any share transfer fee to the Society.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 March 2019

Nothing is required to be paid to Society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query