LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesham palepu (surveyer)     02 August 2021

Improper Investigation and Inaction by police/

If police officer silent over investigation after registering FIR, with a malafied intention to escape the accused from conviction what remedy is available? The police not arrested the accused who destroyed the bund of feeder channel of Irrigation Tank and the Tahsildar filed the FIR on 15.04.2019. Since two years police not taking any action.

 1 Replies

Moin Imran Khan   02 August 2021

approach the supritendent of police and describe the issue before him and tell him to transfer investigation to another police officer or it should be done under his supervision

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query