LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (hhh)     11 August 2010

Impotency test thru private doctor

Few months back, My wife filed petition for my impotency test in family court...Now she again filed an separate petition by mentioned the specifice doctor name in private hospital..Is it possible for Judge to direct me to that particular private doctor which mentioned in petition? Because seems my FIL arranged some private doction by giving money to them...


 3 Replies


No, only Govt. Hospital test results should be insisted upon as your side counter. Otherwise you give a name of another private doctor and do the same as FIL did which you aprehend and let Court decide on merit :-) arey bhai simple logics apply karo simple simple court problems mei..............

suresh (hhh)     11 August 2010

:) Thanks Arun..Lets court decide on this then... :) I have already taken Semen Analysis Test, blood test with testosterene levels, urine test..Shall i attach this as evidence that i'm potenet? Will judge again request me to go for medical test???is it enough to prove my potency? we haven't lived together more than 1 week...my wife is doing all this because of my in-laws complusion..judge will consider this point and dismiss her petition?


Arey brother don't ask me the real test of potency in an open forum, enough hints given in replies, show confidence using simple logics otherwise what is the point to carry forward in Court cases, accept things as is where is basis and conserve bandwiddth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register