25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More



i am 29 years old.I am virgin...last week i realised that i am impotent.The irony is i am getting married next week.would i call off the marriage.I dont want to cheat my future wife by hiding this fact.for impotency....i consult a doctor and he said it might be curable but detail test do be done and i have one week left ,what should i do?


 10 Replies

plz answer asap.

if i run from the marriage...will it be a criminal charge?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2018

Tell them clearly and better to postpone your marriage. Get marriage after clean report from the doctors.

all things are booked...my parents going to kill me

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 April 2018

Tell your future wife about your impotency. Send her an email as well written letter duly signed through speed post, explaining your impotency. This will safeguard you from any charges of cheating by non-disclosure of truth about yourself before marriage. If your future wife still agree for marriage go ahead for it and if she herself back out of the marriage that will save you from any trouble from anyone including your parents. After the marriage proposal break, you can move ahead with your girl friend and marry her.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     23 April 2018

tell the truth to ur parents and to ur future wife and postpone marriage till ur medically fit for marriage

Narendra   23 April 2018

If you have not courage to tell your family or whatever the reason you try to hide from your family and also this forum , no one can do anything for you ? Your reliability is under .........?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2018

You can benefit from the above posts..

Get Dr’s advise Rx and keep copies of registration, payment and Rx duly stamped and signed.

Get the tests done and undergo proper treatment from specialist e.g; Andrologist/Urologist..

Appraise your parents that they can also be sued for concealing the information from girl and her family..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2018

What is opinion of Dr on nature of impotency suspected in your case and response to treatment and duration?

The said Dr. is associated with which reputed hospital at which location; Govt, Private and what is his/her qualification?

Do you have a girl friend and want to marry your girl friend and hence the query?

test123   24 April 2018

Did you just watched shubh mangal savdhaan..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query