Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sat   04 October 2018

Implicit breech of partnership

Hello everyone,

I have a small query - two persons (my father and a neighbor, M) started a partnership firm. After few months, M starts working (i.e. investing office time, office resources and money) for another firm without either notifying us or dissolving the partnership with us, then are M's actions (that of focusing solely on his new business) legal?

What actions, if any, can we take against him?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2018

Any partnership firm can be dissolved by issuing a notice agreement to all thepartners of the firm. If all the partners are in agreement on dissolution, then thepartnership firm can be dissolved. This type of dissolution is the most common type and is called as voluntary dissolution.

Sat   04 October 2018

Mr. Rama chary Rachakonda, thanks for the prompt reply but my question is about the case where a partner starts working for another firm without any intimation

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     05 October 2018

pl peruse the partnership Deed and post qry again whether is there any clause in the Deed that action if any, to be taken if the partner starts working with another firm without any intimation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register