Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     09 May 2021

Immigration procedure

Hi,

today, I want to know the complete procedure of police vetting and surveillance because I’m vexed up.

When I pay money to immigration consultancy owner, what will he do next? He will inform the police of course- true or false?

Then police will advise the consultancies who to immigrate and whom not to immigrate. True or false?

How to catch domestic and foreign police iin their acts of sabotaging or delaying immigration plans of immigrants?

This is definitely done at top level. How to get rid of this police nuisance please? Can I complain that police used their power in on me to delay my visa?

txs

Learning

12 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     09 May 2021

Vogue query  state the facts

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 May 2021

No legal dispute is involved.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 May 2021

File this as a grievance in on line to the Immigration authorities and police.  As per my knowledge, they have a time frame under the citizen charter, and the process is online.  Meeting superiors and filing RTI Application for reasons on the record for inordinate delay in verification may expedite the further process.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 May 2021

1. There is no legal bar in making complaints for your mentioned grievances, to related authorities.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

This a fallacy. Supposing if one country conducts assessment based on education and work experience years

example

mba 5 years and 10 years experience

the assessment marks will be more for 10 years mba employee. 

then why did they accept application of an mba with 5 years experience? They should accept applications for 10 years experienced only. Doesn’t it sound like discrimination? This country needs only one to two years work experience to get a visa and yet it gives visa to ten years work experienced people? 

I should be entitled to file a petition on this as well. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 May 2021

Kindly Re-Read my earlier advice,  this time more S-L-O-W-L-Y.

That is fine!! But law has accepted that it is slow , detrimental, has immoral conduct, not statute to the extent it claims that it is stringent for example citizens right to information, constitutional rights, discrimination rights etc. 

Now what is the procedure to introduce a law like:

Deal with a complaint in the visa office or stop immigration office in India  or compensate the guy. How to go about to implement this law for everyone’s convenience. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2021

Unfortunately, long waits are a fact of life in the immigration world.

If you are waiting for U.S. government action on an immigration petition, visa, or other application, it is quite possible you have already experienced a longer wait than you would have expected—and are wondering why. Unfortunately, long waits are a fact of life in the immigration world.

Any immigration application that required you to have fingerprints (or "biometrics") taken will involve those prints being sent to the FBI and other security agencies for a check of your criminal and immigration record. This can add weeks or months to the process, particularly if you have a common name or an extensive record.

USCIS announced it would again extend the response deadlines extend the response deadlines for Request for Evidences (RFEs) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs) due to the coronavirus pandemic. If an RFE or NOID was issued between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021, applicants now have an additional 60 days beyond the original deadline to respond to USCIS.

Foreign nationals and their employers can expect immigration processing delays in mid-May in the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and parts of Asia during the observance Eid-al-Fitr, in addition to the delays already caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     11 May 2021

Now FBI is drinking or what? I heard they are non alcoholics and do body building to keep fit in order to serve their country quickly. Why should it take months is, they do contact Indian police. And hence the delay as you already ‘now our timescales with them is a never ending story. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2021

For the most part, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reviews applications on a first-come, first-served basis. (Everyone, however, must stand in line behind the employment-related petitioners who have paid extra for “premium processing.”).

Also, in certain family visa cases, USCIS may take longer to make decisions on I-130 petitions where the beneficiaries' priority date will not be current for many years, such as in the case of the brother or sister of a U.S. citizen. This does not hurt the person's case, because their place in line for a visa has already been established by their “priority date,” which is the date that USCIS first received the form I-130 petition.

processing times vary depending on the service center that is processing your application or petition. Each service center has been specifically designated to handle specific types of immigration benefits. The type of center that will process your case depends on a number of different factors including: the type of immigration benefit you are requesting, your immigration category, and also your state of residency.

Since some types of immigration benefits are in great demand, such as permanent residency, service centers handling these types of applications generally have a heavier workload than others. Unfortunately, this means that processing times for service centers with heavier workloads will be longer than others. USCIS has tried to balance the workload by transferring some petitions to other service centers that do not have such a heavy workload. These efforts have been made to try to speed up the adjudication process.

Second, processing times also vary depending on whether an interview is required for the benefit you are seeking. If your petition requires an interview, the time it will take for you to receive an interview notice will depend on the waiting period of your local field office, the volume of applications received at that office, your place in line for an interview, and of course the current office closures.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     11 May 2021

This is so good about first come and first served. No consultant told me if I had applied three years ago, I would have got it by now. I just don’t understand why they don’t like to talk properly to customers explaining options. Hyderabad is my processing Center even though I a man from AP. Sometimes when a human life is wasted in visa offices, I heard that entire staff is fired including the ambassador and they will pay at least 10 million dollars compensation. Maybe I am qualifying for it. 🙏 thank you and you have greater stamina and respectful nature towards others for taking your precious time to explain this.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2021

Dear Mr. Gomes, 

You are always welcome for the appreciations. 

All the best in  all your endeavors

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register