LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SEN (WILL TELL LATER)     26 July 2012

Immediately need divorce lawyer in kolkata

Hi, I'am IMMEDIATELY looking for GOOD DIVORCE LAWYER in KOLKATA, pl send me his/her details , else contact me directly at discuss_discuss@rediffmail.com

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2012

Please search in the lawyers directory in this site.Give your options of the city i.e. Calcutta

SEN (WILL TELL LATER)     26 July 2012

Thanks , will do, anyone with good experience in divorce settlement case case pl contact me immediately

the case update is

- my wife is already staying away from me for the last 6month now

- my kids are staying with me

- my wife is staying with her partner in another city

how much best can anyone help me for immediate divorce...without alimony liability from my end

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 July 2012

Grounds of Divorce:- The husband or the wife may petition for divorce on the ground that the other party has s*xual  intercourse outside marriage, 2. Other party has renounced the world by entering a religious order or has ceased to be a Hindu by conversion to another religion. 3, the other party has been incurably of unsound mnd, or suffering from incurable leprosy or a veneral desease in communicable form, 4. the other party has not been heard of for 7 years, 5. The party has not complied with a decree for restitution of conjugal rights for one year or more after the passing of the decree. 6. the party has not resumed cohabitation for 1 year or upwards after the passing of a decree for judicial separation.

SEN (WILL TELL LATER)     27 July 2012

sir, 

thank you very much for your reply, can u pl helpme with this case, pl send me your contact details to discuss further the process and your commercials

the following r the additional details in my case

- we are married for last 15 years now, having 3 growing up kids

- my wife did not have s*x with me for last almost 1 year now

- in the month of may'2012 she went to her parents place & never returned back to me

- she took up a jon in one of my rival organisation in new delhi, where she is staying currently with her new partner/boyfriend(although i dont have material proof on this, i have seen it with my eyes with the help of my friends in new delhi)

- she has passed on my trade & business secrets to the present organisation she is wokring for, althoug she has still not resigned from the post of DIRECTOR she used to hold in my organisation by the virtue of being my wife

- she has taken away all our ancestral jewelley, money, disposable assets which had custody of by virtue of being my wife

- i have sent her 3 written communications to her whih has been delivered at her parental residential address requesting her to come back to me 

- needless to say all this act of her has caused a lot of mental stress and anxiety on me as well as my kids affecting badly our mental & physical health

- i have also been receiving numerous THREAT CALLS from her parents & brothers ASKING ME NOT TO TRY TO CONTACT HER

hope this would help u in deciding on my case

Anirban (Jr. partner)     18 August 2012

You can contact a number of lawyers from kolkata for your legal needs here - - 

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawyers/Calcutta.htm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register