Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     11 July 2015

Illegal relationship

Dear Sirs,

Good Afternoon,

My wife was torturing me mentally and threatening me from the time of my marriage. I was trying to change her and bared all her threatenings. But I have no recordings of those.

She spends my salary all in ten days i was not knowing what is happening.

Now yesterday she came up with the answer that she is in another relationship and she is saying to leave me and give me divorce. She said in the message that now no more i can cheat you i am telling you clearly that from past three months I am in a relationship he has taken care of me so we both have decided to live each other.

Now she says that she wants a mutual divorce. She says that i dont want to speak to you and dont want to see you.

She said that she will send the papers to muscat.she is asking me to sign and send the documents to visakhpatnam.

All these conversations she said on facebook sir. Will it be authentcicated.

And in this case what steps i must follow sir.Please advise.

Best regards,

Anil

Learning

9 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     11 July 2015

@ author 

What exactly do you seek Divorce or no Divorce its only you who can answer this question ??

If you seek Divorce and wish to remarry you can go ahead with Divorce provided you consult a lawyer and see the terms mentioned in the MCD . 

Now if you wish to torture her than and do not seek Divorce than let her file for contested divorce and you would have to appoint a lawyer and contest the case which would gain lead to a drain in your pocket in terms of lawyers fees . 

The choice is yours .

As the saying goes you cannot clap with one hand !! So is it in the case of a mariage !!

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     11 July 2015

Dear Sir, I don't want to torture her. Since she got in to that relationship I am no more interested I am just interested to come out of that life and start my new life without any hurdles. And now in this case will need to per her alimony amount further. Because she got in to a relationship and she giving me a divorce because of her new relationship. I have the facebook/Whatsapp messages and the voice recordings of her.

Please suggest me a good way to come out of this problem smoothly sir.

Best regards,

Anil

stanley (Freedom)     11 July 2015

As the saying goes "don't count your chickens before they're hatched"

Only after reading the MCD will you come to know about her Mainteanance claim . Maintenance ceases once she re- Marries . Now is your wife a working women or not .Hence request you  not opt for permanent alimoney if she is a non working women but for monthly maintenance.Now send her a message as to when she wishes to remarry and wait for her reply .

(Guest)

GIve supari and finish them off.  :-)) Proving in court extra marital affair takes 10-12 years you will not only become old but also end up paying money to her as alimony.

Two ways to deal with the situation.

1.  you too go for some other girl and have relationship like what your wife did, see if wife mends her ways and comes back to you. (Kyonki kaante ko kaante se hi nikaalte hain)

2.  In your case no use approaching court or police, its simply a waste of precious time and money. .

3.  Talk to wife and get MCD and be free in 6 months.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     12 July 2015

Dear Sir, Thanks for your advice.. She is ready to give the mutual divorce and I accepted it. Sir what is the procedure for the mutual divorce and what steps are to be followed by me to avoid any future problems in further.

Please guide me with few steps how to handle this situation.

Regards/Anil

(Guest)

Money.  how much, when half now and half on date of divorce on second motion {second motion means second date of apprearance}.  What if she takes half money and does not come on second date?  So such money be given 10% on first date and rest 90% deposited in court to be given to her on second date.

Conditino that she wont ask for more money in future.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     12 July 2015

Dear Sir, She is ready to give divorce to me on mutual contest. This is what her statement now. Secondly I am currently at Muscat-Oman. Do I need to come now and sit and get the first petion or will it be ok if she send the courier to muscat and send the signed copy to her.

And finally on the second session i shall travel to india and appear before the court.

Regards/Anil

stanley (Freedom)     13 July 2015

@ author . 

She is in need of MCD hence you should dictate your terms no money to be offered . Whos is desperate she is desperate for money . Hece drag on till she comes to your terms smiley

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     13 July 2015

My wife and me decided to get a mutual contest divorce.

If she and me sign the document and stand before court on the 1st apperance and both agreed for mutual divorce.

Can she can withdraw this and file some false case again in the future.

If it is so will it be valid.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More