LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Illegal constructed multi-storied floor in stilt parking lot

Societies Post Folio Holders are earning substantial revenue for their personal benefit by illegally renting the stilt parking area of the society.

A Multi-Storied floor is illegally constructed in stilt parking area. The first floor of the Multi-Storied floor has given on rent to store goods and second floor has been given on rent illegally to group of three or four unknown males.

Parking slots cannot be rented as it is an illegal act.

I have made several complaints to Municipal but no action has taken yet.

Under which section of the RTI Act / Society Bye & Laws above illegal construction and business activities it comes. Can I do police complaint or FIR for renting the parking slot?

Please guide me and give me your valuable opinion... Thanks in Advanced.

Learning

6 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 February 2014

1.  Make a written complaint to the B&F Dept., of the BMC, regarding the "illegal and unauthorised" usage of the stilt areas.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 February 2014

1.  Make a written complaint to the B&F Dept., of the BMC, regarding the "illegal and unauthorised" usage of the stilt areas.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 March 2014

Nothing will happen. If you can draw the attention of a VIP, the Ward Officer will come to you and ask you to show the illegal construction. The trick is to dare you to face the offender. Most people back out at this stage. But if you have enough courage and go down with the Ward Officer and show the illegal construction, there will be a small drama between the recalcitrant fellow and the Ward Officer. The latter will order him to demolish and the former will say "yes sir". After the Ward Officer is gone the fellow will come and threaten you. The Ward Officer will write to the VIP that everything was set right and that you are satisfied. The VIP will forward the letter to you. Everything is over now. It is up to you to start the second round.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you Mr. Hemant Aggarwal for guiding and informing me. I have already filed many written complaints to Encroachment dept of Municipal. I want to mention bye-laws section under RTI, Planning and Building Construction act (And also Human Rights and Protection acts).

Since I have purchased the flat and I have full rights to use parking premises. Please help me in bye-laws. This will help me to fight further legally.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hemant Agarwal

Thank you Mr. Hemant Aggarwal for guiding and informing me. I have already filed many written complaints to Encroachment dept of Municipal. I want to mention bye-laws section under RTI, Planning and Building Construction act (And also Human Rights and Protection acts). 

Since I have purchased the flat and I have full rights to use parking premises. Please help me in bye-laws. This will help me to fight further legally.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hemant Agarwal

Nothing will happen. If you can draw the attention of a VIP, the Ward Officer will come to you and ask you to show the illegal construction. The trick is to dare you to face the offender. Most people back out at this stage. But if you have enough courage and go down with the Ward Officer and show the illegal construction, there will be a small drama between the recalcitrant fellow and the Ward Officer. The latter will order him to demolish and the former will say "yes sir". After the Ward Officer is gone the fellow will come and threaten you. The Ward Officer will write to the VIP that everything was set right and that you are satisfied. The VIP will forward the letter to you. Everything is over now. It is up to you to start the second round.

Thank you Dr. MPS RAMANI, I know that its very difficult but I can't keep waiting as I have purchased the car and society is not allowing me to park the car inside the premises. 

If you where in my place, you would have kept quite? I am ready to face them.

I park my car outside on road, if it get stolen then who is responsible. 

We have to make them understand that Crime is not profitable.

Desperately required your help.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register