LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     14 December 2009

IGNORED IRREGULARITY

In High Courts generally judges are appointed from the Bar association of concerned state or are promoted from the same state . But After appointment they are posted in the same state In which they are related with bar association from where they wrere appointed and having wide relation or friendship in this state. This practice gave them a chance of being bias and curropt. Why ? they are not transfered immidiatly after their appointment to another state.

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     14 December 2009

Kudos Arvind,

For initiating such a thread.  In my humble view there are various aspects to this.  Firstly this is happening traditionally and being treated as a accepted norm (despite being secretaly resented by many).  Now like minded people like you have initiated change with a view to bring transparency in judiciary and to weed out the Uncle Judges syndrome.  It can happen two ways - one the Bench and Bar thrashes out the same for once and all.  Secondly the establishment has to come up with some policy regarding this untill then like minded people like you and me can try to show to the world the rationale behind such a much needed change.

Best regards

Daksh

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 December 2009

I fully agreed with Arvind and Daksh's opinion. Thank you Arvind for initiating this very important  aspect which has been ignored and taken it in routine manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register