Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

If wife gives false statement to the womens cell and expres

Page no : 2

salma Kamdar (housewife)     27 April 2012

@dlf n lookat how over confident u r , n how nicely u have put the fact of her expressing her love into u dicharging ur duties .   i think first u should stop believing that u one responsible angel n see things from third person pointof view . u will get ur answer.

sri (ceo)     27 April 2012

its all money...

now it will be driven more by her lawyer towards money...

be aggressive... attack... blood for blood... samosa for samosa...

Avantika K (House wife)     27 April 2012

These men only know how to supress a woman....by accussing them of all false allegations. A Woman loves her man from her heart and a man loves a  woman from his mind. thats why he can never believe that his wife can love him inspite of all the trouble he causes her, all the trauma he puts her through. why does he even marry the woman he loves, when he does not have the guts to take care of her? all he knows is how to get out of the mess he has made,coz he is a man and its the question of his status,dignity etc.  We live in a world where woman are worshipped but on the other hand, trampled under the foot. No woman is fond of destroying her own married life....it is a man and his family who forces on the woman to do so, y because she did not get dowry or did not bring trunks of gold along with her or her family could not meet her demands...!! Men oh Men.....heartless lot!!

(Guest)

Avantika ...... Take a deep breath ......Hold ..... and release !! 1....2....3.....

Now  , Avantika you are just listening your Echo ..... Infact in life your thinking defines your destiny !! By having a heart full of hatered and posing to love your husband will do no good for you ..... No man has got guts to maintain his wife when his wife has no tits to love him !!

What is stopping you to earn your own status , dignity when god has given you 02 legs , 02 hands and 01 mind ...??? and sorry woman is not worshipped anywhere , its the god which is worshipped !! 

sanjeev pawar (service)     27 April 2012

@avantika....@salma........as i advised you before, pls remove your feminist googles and look with your own eyes, and be a neutral person when you are judging someone, just because the is thought of a weaker s*x, people like you use this to your disadvantage to its maximum.....at that time you dont argue that there should be equality, between man and woman, suddenly ladies like you take shelter under the garb or 'abla naari' who is bearing the 'attyaachar' of the husband.........the men have enough of you women........i am sure that other men here in this forum agree to me. just because the man happens to be a husband, he  is blamed for anything and everything by the feminists...........ladies pls stop using the crutches of 'abla naari', stop being parasites on your husbands..........

@c m jain sir...........sir you have rightly said that these women will be judged later after 3-4 years and at the end they are the sufferers........thanks for agreeing to my views.

@sri........you have rightly said that it should be fought tooth and nail.........................................

1 Like

salma Kamdar (housewife)     28 April 2012

it is not the feminist view .   abla naari , sounds bad but yes i m ........i  think court should remove provision ready to go in jail for life or b sentenced to death if whatever allegations one  putsagainst he other turn wrong ,,,. . in court of law shelter of lies is taken to maximum ...  i hav decided to fight my case with only truth .     lets see wat justice i get

(Guest)

Three Cheers for Abla Kamdaar  !!

Please do not forget to share the judgement when you will get your husband life sentenced or Death sentence !! :-)  He He He

Sher Arz Hai :

Teri Dhamkion se sab gaye Darr ,
Gaur farmaiyega
Teri Dhamkion se sab gaye Darr
Khaali Dimaag Shaitaan ka Gharr ~~~~

Go out and learn to earn money , respect and status ~~

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     28 April 2012

Originally posted by :cm jain sir
"

498a has become an easy tool to these women now a days to screw hubby and their families by telling the petty issues under the name of cruelty.

If u see their complaint it all matches and all are in standard format like kept her locked in a room, not provided food, drunkard, beats her, not allowed to phone calls, Kept like servant, tried to kill her, Asked money from beggars, etc.

Its ok, husband will be harrased for 3-4 years for these false allegations and she alongwith her lovingly family will enjoy seeing the harrassment.

After three-four years her life in real world will starts. Her own relatives will kick her and everybody will take her juice. After all she will be punished for all her misdeeds in the court of God and will roam in the street just like beggars.

So dont loose heart and fight the cases boldly. Even Judges , police lawyers will speak against u. Dont worry,There are so many in our Mother India like u!

Ultimate approach....

1 Like

salma Kamdar (housewife)     29 April 2012

@ sam , i said liar , if i lie i should be given life imprisonment and if does , he should be give . And for ur information i enjoy a lot of respect and am much more capable to earn money , but u see i have responsibilities attached of a small baby .        And @ mr jain i agreee to u , women is ultimately the one to suffer ,  because when she is treated badly from her husband , she is suffering , when she stands against her husband , she is suffering and added mental torture and even when she gets justice , she is suffering , because the real motto was never money .        this is applied to genuine cases , not to those for whom money is god .................. my motto is not money , but which way to get justice . finally suffering is attached only .   i sometimes feel the only punishment attached to love a wrong person is death , because as it is every passing day is bringing pain .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register