LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parth mehta (want to proove me)     12 June 2014

Idea celluler company herras me

I was purchase idea net setter from a employ of idea company they provide me the number and dongel....then i never used internet on that and i also tell them that i dnt wnt to use internet so please cancel my card because i have allready purchase dongal and card also..and i also paid inr 999 forthat net setter...then in the monthof end they tellme that you have bill of 2400 rupees ...i shocked...and tell them i allready request forcancellation then why you send me the bill...so i not paidthe bill after one year they call me that we send notice with delhi high court..and they herras me for bill..if i not used the internet then why i pay bill for it today they said me you have to pay 3100 rupees..help me agains idea...there employes are also totaly faked people..and for them promotion and kamishen they totaly put us in problem...please help me they said i am from delhi court and all

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2014

You would have to send a letter in writing for reuesting them to cancel the service  and keep a copy with you with their acknowledgement. By making voice request is not at all  valid. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2014

The telecom companies do accept service requests by SMS, call, email, visit in person in their showrooms etc!

The customer should take care to obtain the transaction number.

The question arises why are you allowing yourself to be harassed by them?

The person calling you is most probably a recovery agency/agent.

Record such calls and lodge police complaint.

A similar query has been discussed at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Reliance-communication-netconnect-103395.asp#.U5mI8nKSwb8

If you are unable to handle the matter on your own, approach your local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register