Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want to divorce my husband

Page no : 2

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     08 August 2013

Under Section 24 is only civil proceeding.

U go under section 125 crpc. it was criminal proceeding,

It was more effect after ordering maintenance for claiming the amount. You have right to arrest the

otherside under criminal proceedings if they not paid maintenance amount.

(Guest)

@ A sumathy,

What are you suggesting her file 125 cr pc for whom-------for wife or for child or for both?

My dear lawyer Your are confused with the querry and immensely taking pressure on your mind to give a wrong suggestion of bifercating civil and criminal proceedings to her against her husband,who is not in picture as how he is? she had not mentioned about him rather than his salary i.e 60000/-

It is clear that she won't get any maintenance as she is respectfully earning enough amount to maintain herself.(Ibased on several judgements of SC & HC)

Now the question comes on child----as a father of a child who is earning 60000/- and more will never deny that i wont pay her for her milk,i won't pay her for her clothes,i won't pay her for play,i won't pay her for schooling etc etc.

So,how you have suggested  her that You have right to arrest the

otherside under criminal proceedings if they not paid maintenance amount.

Plz don't give such biased suggestions-------as you are a lawyer you should have gone through the depth of querry by manipulating both sides of the spouse.

2 Like

(Guest)
How much i can get for my daughter from my husband? pls reply

(Guest)

based on assumption regarding several SC and HC judgements:

your income 21000/-

husband final consider income = 60000 - (his all expenses & liabilities)

Hence, 1/3 X (60000 - (his all expenses & liabilities) )

your income-- 21000/- exceeding more than what above figure derrived.

So no maintenance to you.

Now maintenance to your child by your husband:-

1/3 x (60000 - all expenses and liabilities of your beloved husband) - 1/3 of your (21000 - (your expenses and liabilities) )

(Guest)
@ san007 How can my husband get custody of our daughter?

ram (none)     09 August 2013

Deepti,

you wan't get any maintenance. as ur a BAMS doctor . A women who is qualified and capable to work can't seek maintaiannce / alimony. also you can't tell that you don't have capacity to work now as well. Court will not entertain this. 

Seconly, I would suggest that leave the difference apart if possible and see what can be done to live together.. There are councellors available , Don't end up ruining your life and his life. That's what i can suggest. 

Court procedures are lengthy you will end up spending time in court and loose your mental peace..

I'm typing all the above with good intentions..

Reformist !!! (Other)     10 August 2013

c all posts from the girls, almost 95% of them need money and not their husband....What a pity state ?? How can they love the 2nd one which they will marry in future.....Materialistic things matter more than the realistic world ???

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     10 August 2013

Sec.125 Crpc was criminal proceedings it was very useful at the time of trial and after the executing the proceedings.

Sec.24 Hm act. purerly civil proceedings, it was very difficult to collect the amount. 

(Guest)

@ A Sumathy

Do you mean that Sec HMA 24 is not enforceable?

means if husband do not provide maintenance even after order court will not prosecuite him?

(Guest)
Awaiting for reply. pls reply

fighting back (exec)     12 August 2013

@other members..........just look at the desperation with which she is aksing for some pennies to be put in her 'legal' begging bowl....

@deepti...i think you need to get more of self respect instead of asking for some 'legal' pennies from the court, your self esteem and self respect should be more, considering the degree that you hold and the type of work you do, instead of asking for 'charana and baranaa'  from your husband.

Reformist !!! (Other)     12 August 2013

Really a pity state where working ladies who earns well are still looking for hard earned money from their husbands........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register