Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

i want to appeal in my lost rcr case

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
RCR case is generally filed by a husband who is keen in going to jail (with family) and when wife is willing to file 498a and DV case against his family.

You case is otherway round. How?

HA HA HA... good one Mr Sudhir :-))

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2015

RCR case is generally filed by a husband who is keen in going to jail (with family) and when wife is NOT AT ALL willing to file 498a and DV case against his family. You case is otherway round. How?

fighting back (exec)     09 October 2015

@sudhir kumar,...why will the husband be keen on going to jail and thereby file a RCR case.? your answer seems to have no logic

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 October 2015

Originally posted by : fighting back
@sudhir kumar,...why will the husband be keen on going to jail and thereby file a RCR case.? your answer seems to have no logic

@fighting back I am Online

Sudhir sir is correct upto some extent he said husband is keen on going to jail because as husband filed RCR and wife recieve notice she immediately just before hearing date of RCR it sure she file 498A, and DV and do lot of drama, Police without investigation register FIR but now after july 2014 arresting is not done so this is correct befor ARNESH july 2014 SC decision but now only registration of FIR then  long trial if found guilty then only husband go to jail.. otheriwise learn court tactis and become law experts...

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 October 2015

Mr.Fighting Back, UR profile suggests U R an Executive,U have made it a habbit to contradict every expert with UR lack of legal knowledge.I have witnessed in a number of other queries.

fighting back (exec)     09 October 2015

@sainaith......so, does asking a logical question need to have legal expertise.? 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 October 2015

UR replies should be addressed to the querist if U feel U can give correct suggestiion and not to the legal experts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2015

Many queriest have come to this forum that the gave RCR notice and got 498a allegation without this RCR they may not have got it. Eventually lost chance of amicable settlement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More