LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ellora Baliar Sinha (Legal Advisor)     03 December 2016

I want nominee who will be the legal heir after my death

Dear Reader,

Can advise me what one should do?

I am a married person . I have entered into an agrrement and yet to recieve my commission on sale from Govt. When I have Entered into an agreement my wife was alive and as usual my wife was nomminee, unfortunately she died before me. After my wifes death I got a notice to recieve commission which i have not yet recieved. Now they are asking who is going to be the legal heir or nomminee of my bank account after my wife's death, so that they will transfer the amount to my bank account. I have two daughters and they are married. I have two brothers and two sisters they all are separated and leading there own life. I am fifty years old. 


 3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 December 2016

you can nominate your daughters with equal share of amount.

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 December 2016

Yes. I agree with the adivse Sri suri sravan kumar sir. though your daughters married, they are the lgal heirs.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 December 2016

You can also execute a will to that effect and get it registered.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register