Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     06 June 2012

I want divorce from my wife

Dear Friends,

My self Bhavesh I had marriage on 14.11.10 and i want to solve my life problem.rightnow my wife is pregnet with two months and rightnow she is always rawing with me, my mom, my brother, sister and also with my family. We are living in joint family with our uncles. On fifteen days she was gone already at her father's home but one day ago my wife and her sister  were came at himatnagar for  checkup with doctor and doctor said avoid travelling for better health of my baby and i requested her that for stay with me at my home but she said no. and also then i was take both to  at my home and then she had created problem at my home and as per routine life she insult me, my mom, and also my sister. she is not understand our marriage life and for future. now i think that she is not good for me becouse i felt very bad to know that after marriage my life is going to in well. and she is very angry woman and i face problem of her behaviour from one year. and after marriage she have one boyfriend. and she told me that i left him so i trust her. but now she is not with me as relationship husband and wife. so can any one suggest how to solve this problem? i want to divorce from her becouse i know she is not care me and also of my baby .

Pls reply me for my problem.......

Thanks and Regard

Bhavesh

Learning

21 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 June 2012

It is better if you consult a good marriage councellor who would talk with both of you and help you to resolve the situation. Do not think of going legally at this early stage of marriage. Your marriage may be saved with little understanding and mature handling  of the situation. Involve elders in the family.

(Guest)
What is Ur and ur wife's education, what u do, do u know that b/f or have proof. What her parent says, what is in ur mind after divorce. When situation go beyond ur conrol then file divorce( 1 yrs after delivery), u should wait as she is pregnant.

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     07 June 2012

ok i will try again to solve this situation and go to with your way if is it helpful. 

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     07 June 2012

I am doing job and also my MBA is pursuing  in IGNOU. she is 12th pass. 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     07 June 2012

theres nothing much grave or severe in your issues that u mentioned..really ive to say this..

..its more about feeling bad and temporary emotional pangs, incase of both of u..

Its necessary that u rule out all the lil differences communicating with each other and dont get all people involved in the mean time..and if not just go to a marriage counselor who can listen to u both and conclude ..

And just dont freak out, the baby is coming in ur life, just be mature and act wisely , at this time she needs ur care and love too..so do away with the troubles its a moment of happiness for u that u are not able to realise being surrounded with thoughts that pull ur spirits down..

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     08 June 2012

@ Aishwarya i will try & Thanks Aishwarya.

Sree (na)     08 June 2012

In your case it is only the adjustment and misunderstanding problems, and u have mentioned that she is pregnat. and the suggestion is that you try to resolve the issues by yourselves, talk to her and ask whether she is comfortable in joint family or not, I wish no one byheart would feel deviding the family, but since she is pregnant you have provide her necessary comforts and privacy as her moods will not be normal and stress like these may affect the baby. So talk to her and try to accept all the possible demamnds of her, once she becomes a mother her behavious has to change and it will. You have also mention that she is studied 12th class and not more than, so you need inderstand the understanding and maturity levels according to them and according to their age too....... there must not be complexities with that issue, but the point is it take time to understand the intention behind your speech, so u must give her time and try to solve the issues as amicable as possible and be simple in dealing with her, and avoid discussion complicated issues before you really understand each other... try to be friendly rather dominating and give her pace let her deal with her pregnancy first for the future betterment.

Wish you good luck for your early fatherhood.......

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     08 June 2012

Thanks Shree i agree with you i think it's better idea and i will resolve this situation.

Sree (na)     08 June 2012

I am very glad you accepted it maturedly........ Wish you the good life........ Take care of you both........

Bhavesh Rathod (Accountant)     09 June 2012

Dear shree i called her yesterday but she is not undestand anything and behave with me very rudely and also her father is supporting to her for do this and she is now very angry and not understand any thing for me & also told me rudely about my family. I tried so much to reply very calmly but she is impossible and she told she is now not interested with me.

(Guest)

Wait and see if her behaviour improves after child birth. Go for conselling and use litigation as last resort only.

satish kumar (owner)     12 June 2012

If she is not willing to divorce, nor live with you, you have to wait for one year or so, and then you can file a suit for divorce....and in the mean time if you are practical, suggest , be in touch with her... shower your love and respects, may be the ice will melt and you will be able to live with her , as lovingly as feasible on practical basis.  You can also consider, living separately with her, if this is one of the reason/demand of  her staying together with you.

Obviously , she is not mad or eccentric, that she will spoil /murder her married life without reasons . She will also see the light of the day , if you sit with her and find what she wants .........and  negotiate with a will to reach a solution or strike a compromise to live together happily. There is a saying in english- if you are forced to do something which you dislike then , you start liking what you disliked--- hence If she lives separately for long, she will start liking living alone, and may be you will also do the same ... then no union will be possible.

But if she has a boy friend and she wants to live with him, then you can voluteer to give her the divorce, to allow her to marry the boy friend..... In any way do it , without hatered for her or your child who is on way to arrive on earth.. or your in laws ... 

Sree (na)     12 June 2012

Sorry Bhavesh for the late reply,

Words at this time only can lead to arguments. So become a friend rather a husband. Go to her place with some things if it does not make her happy, defenitely make her realise later. But takes time, what ever you speak your intention will be taken negatively by her now, because of the misunderstandings and lack of interest or trust or what ever, bad time........ But dont worry, keep visiting her but never speak anything about your family or yourself unless asked for, speak gernally as much as possible and try to to be a friend and keep enquiring about her health and experiences of pre motherhood stage........

I do not think she ages  22 or 23 not more than 25 right?!!  anyways, have patience there is nothing you lose,  time corrects everything, just a small wound on a knee takes atleast 15 to 20 days to be cured, and this is the matter of individual differences, takes time to get mixed up and adjust together.......

Do not think much and make a it a big issue, silence is the good weapon many a times to resolve the problems without bad consequences........ actions speak more than words, so keep visiting her and try to make comfortable talking to you first later you may have a discussion on your issues.............

Regards,

BSSv

bssv.bssv@gmail.com

satish kumar (owner)     12 June 2012

Well communicated... rest is for bhavesh to act on 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register