LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan singh (none)     19 May 2011

I suspect the judge being influenced

In a criminal case by friend againt husband I suspect the judge of the lower court to be influenced by the political influence of the boy's father.The judge has been delaying issues in the opposite party's favour and has avoided presence in the court on date of important witnesses by the girl.Please let me know the legal procedure if available to probe the genunity of the judge and how to ask for justification for not being present on important witness.


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 May 2011

If you have got any doubt  on the judge make an allegation and write it to the Registrar, Vigilence SEction, High Court of State.  They will make an enquirty about that.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 May 2011

yes correct, it is also an way.

but check the gennuity of the complain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register