Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja anant (Operations)     21 August 2011

I need proper channel directions.

Dear Conern,

I really appreciate your help on this portal and cannot be more grateful to you for your assistance.

Ms. X has an affidiavit stating from Mr. Y that he is ready to sign where ever required in order to have the apartment transfered to Ms. X name's as received 12345 amount amount in the year 1995. Please consider this a full and final consideration.

In 2001 Mhada confirmed that now properties can be transfered the names of the resellers of the respective person.

In 2009 Mhada gave all the rights to the society secertary to underttake the transfer responsibities. In order to have the valid documents Ms. A requested a NOC to pay certain Mhada stamp duty and penalty as the property was under dispute with Mr.Y resulting delay in monthly payments to Mhada and incurring late charges etc,

Since Ms. X now is ready with the 4567 amount. Ms. X wants an NOC from Mhada Society Secretary to have relevant documents and transfer the property under Ms. X names, The secretary has refused the same and is not ready to give NOC an cooperate with Ms. X. Request your help here in ordee to understand our rights and what shall we do, should you need any more info please let me know and I shall facilitae you with the same.

I need your help to advise me if I am going the right direction. RTI doesnt help me to know my actual rights related to this topic

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register