LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhavthorat (B.L.S.LL.B)     29 April 2012

I need help

hello every one. i have a question. 

i am in a need of a law or any other such judgment which speaks about the duration or limitation of any court to issue order or copy of the certified order in a specified time limit. 

i believe there is such judgment of supreme court which says that court is under obligation to provide copy of certified order with in 30 days. 


 1 Replies

Tanmay patel (BE)     30 April 2012


I have a problem with my DOB. My actual DOB is 05-06-1990 but, in the school certificates, driving license, PAN card, voter ID card upto 
college degree certificate my DOB is registered as 05-05-1990 incorrectly. Actually my parents did the register of my birth in muncipality
 but dint get the certifcate or they might missed it I am not sure about it. Now I am working in a company, so I decided to take passport.
After 26-01-1989 who are all born they need to produce the birth certificate, so I went and applied for my birth certificate in the corporation
 office with my scholl certificates. Obviously, It shows my actual DOB with my name. Now I dont know what to do, to apply passport because 
my each and every my ID proof, degree certificate, bank account, everything have my incorrect DOB. What I needs to do for apply a passport?
 can anyone suggest me? I am new to this forum also. Please help me :(  what shall i do to get passport?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query