LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 December 2021

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding to protect your interest.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     22 December 2021

Queries that are incomplete and vague cannot be answered here. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 December 2021

If so, post eh complete facts and the issue, if any.

Kawmini Liyanage   22 December 2021


In order to answer your query, please mention the relevant details. So we can guide you regarding the matter.


Kawmini Liyanage 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register