LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poonam khurana   23 December 2019

I'm 21 year & want to leave parents house

I'm getting study visa for another country & my parents are not allowing me but i want to talk it so I'm gonna go.
does my parents could take any action regarding this?


 5 Replies

poonam khurana   23 December 2019

i want to take it *

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 December 2019

1. IF you have attained 21 years, THEN "legally" you do not require permission from anybody, including your parents.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com


1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 December 2019

Once you are a major, you can decide on your career, but if your parents are senior citizens then they may seek maintenance and care from you once you are settled abroad.  Without parent's support, it is most difficult to do any venture at your age and society may not approve your desertion of parents, if your presence is required by parents at this stage.   Convincing them through elders is a better solution.

1 Like

poonam khurana   24 December 2019

@G.L.N. Prasad
my parents aren't senior citizen yet

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2019

If you can manage your expenses and are not dependent on your parent for any reason or any material thing, then you can very well proceed with your proposed higher education at a foreign country. 

They cannot stop you from proceeding, if at all they don any mischief this way, you may approach police with a complaint on this harassment and illegal confinement etc.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register