Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi   20 July 2015

I have two marriage certificates

Hi Experts,

I have an ambiguity and your help will be really appreciated.

After my marriage in 2011,  I had applied for a marriage certificate and got it within a week from my marriage date. It was done in small town in Uttar Pradesh, so the certificate was in Hindi language. Later when I applied dependent visa, It got refused becuase I forgot to submit translated copy.

This year I have applied for another marriage certificate in bangalore. I have submitted all required documents like marriage photographs, marriage invitation etc. and get it done. Then I have applied for renew passport of my wife as her earlier passport was made before marriage and my name was not there. I have submitted this new marriage certificate with other documents while applying for her new passport. She has got new passport also.

Now again I am going to apply for her dependent Visa for another country but I am not sure weather I can show new marriage certificate or I have to stick with old one with tranlated copy.

Your suggestions will be very much helpfull for me. 

Thanks in advance for all favors.

Learning

1 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 July 2015

When the contents of both the certificates,like names,dates place of marriage are the same,U can mention the second certificate for visa.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register