I got divorce; permannet alimony given against me for 24 lak

My brother got divorce after 10 years and now i am at 43 and Permanent alimony granted for 24 lakhs

1. I donot have amount to pay that much amount; I have only 2 lakhs worth Lic insurance, 50,000/- cash and my bike;

2. My appeal is over; now 2 years; they diidnt file EP ; I didnt file appeal.

3. I heard that they are filing EP ; Even If file appeal with condonation delay , I shall pay some amt of permannet alimony as deposit and it will take 2-3 years in HC.

4. Is there any rememdy without going to HC ; to take time on EP without getting arrested; like as stay to change /modify order for monthly payments; 

5. Iam not in a position to go for appeal ; 

6. Please guide me how to defend the EP ?



I dnt understand on what ground court has fixed this amount as alimony when you cannot pay such huge amount.

Need to speak with you if willing can reach me at whatsapp 9456777600.




Run away to some other cuontry dont return.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x