LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   01 July 2018

i filed guard&wardians case now evidence stage ,

how to take permission to meet my children .my laywer said leave it i complete g&w

case in 2&3hearing.
please help

 3 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   01 July 2018

your question unclear. give the details correctly..
1 Like

Avijit Dikshit   01 July 2018

you can put an application for Grant of visitation rights and fixation of schedule of visitation

Avijit Diksh*t
1 Like

Ishrath Mahi   02 July 2018

I filed guards and wardians case now stage of case is evidence
I ask my advocate to take permission from court for meeting my children my advocate said judje not giving permission for meeting children you leave it don't take tension we will complete case in 3 /4 hearing. please help me it is possible or not for meeting children during guards & wardians case running.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query