New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhas Walse   31 March 2022

I could not file any case against extremely rich industrial group company.

There was a rarest of the rare and unique case injustice by a company Pimpri Pune.I knocked every appropriate door for justice. Nobody took any
cognizance police refuted to file fir advocates demands for money and secretly shake hands with company. I filed complaint to DLSA the matter buyer's snubbed at every level from CM to PM, PM gave its emiritus chairman Padmabhushan award, in 2002 he sold company . If police had filed FIR or DLSA had truly helped , my compansation could be on records of company's liability books. The foreign buyer mnc refuted to pay my bills. The matter is pending without any remedy finally during 2020 DLSA summoned privious companies chairman whose adv.appeared to conciliate through mediation but co. corporate VP. objected stating the liability is on buyer company how can I recover my life time damages over 30 years
now. The matter is extremely sensitive high profile individuals Involving big neta babu and thaila were colluding to snub the matter ineffective and time barred. How can I get justice?


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   31 March 2022

File w.p in high court  yourself without engaging advocate.

1 Like

Suhas Walse   31 March 2022

I did go to the high court bombay 1996 without adv and narrated injustice to registrar I was asked to file wp in its correct form and format, practicing adv asked for rs 25k min. then registrar asked me to send my complaint in my own words by rpad post which i did enclosing 105 document evidence few days later rpad posted came back mutiliated & opened. with remark on envelop "Not Known cj refused to accept." Then I did send it addressed to CJ of SC by rspad post wrote few reminders by rpad post. no reply. so personally went to delhi to inq, first I was shown a register at main gate, I searched entire 1 month inward register but there was no entry, i was directed to section office its officer too gave me that months register , i checked each entry found no entry but noticed that both registers had physically 1 km apart still apearently had same handwriting without slightest erasure change of pen. Wondering about I came back to pune. I complained to post then commissioner of police Pune 1998 1999 etc. again complained to high court who then directed me to legal aid who again gave me letter directing to DLSA pune. I was given adv but there were no laws governing intellectual extortion besides many adv could not simply help me. days, months,years, decades, passed despite my continuos followup till today I found nobody in court, showed any concern.

Sarahh Pincher   31 March 2022

I can understand the problem which you are facing, sharing with you some procedures to file your case.

1. Approach the Labour Commissioner

The employee can approach the labour commissioner and convey the issue to the commissioner. It is advised that a copy of the legal notice sent to the employer, employment contract, a bank statement is attached to the complaint filed before the labour commissioner. The labour commissioner’s duty is to reconcile the differences between the employer and employee.

2. Approach the Labour Court

If the labour commissioner fails to provide a solution, then the employee can approach the labour court. This suit can be filed under the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947. However, this suit must be filed within 1 year from the date from which the salary is due. The Labour Court has to decide the case within 3 months.. For more details you can see the LegaMart website.

1 Like

Suhas Walse   31 March 2022

I did went to labour commissioner on advise by DLSA they did issued notice against one of the pvt company who had exploited my design and new product development capacity and made a huge business in context of 1985 the product developed by me was abducted through beating me by a jail bird beating me, expecting me to lodge criminal case against that jail bird and vice versa. while my abducted product, later received by huge acceptance nationally and internationally years after years from which they did huge business on which I claimed royalty they replied through adv. denied my contribution he immediately sold his entire business and property in India and went to usa permanently, apperently absconded abroad. This is one case only there were series of several crimes commited by different extremely rich and powerful companies that hacked and destroyed my entire youthful life. today I am pauper while my opponents are dancing with joy having extremely huge money and money simply rules the law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register