i am confused

Hi All

my mother has some ancestral property which my uncles almost sold off without her consent,

what is the best thing i can do now  ? ..and

how can i get the share just in case anything happens to my mother ....

will a power of attorney or a will from my mother help.

what all information i have to collect to move to the court of law for justice as we do not have any documents to prove that my mother is one of the legal heir ? 

please answer 

please answer ..

Property due diligence 9422773303

First enter your mothers name inROR. SET ASIDE THE SALEDEED.

Thank you for your reply sir....when i posted this question i was very new to " lawyersclubindia.com ".

I just wanted to check with you how to enter my mother's name in ROR as there is no written document with my mother which shows she is the daughter of my maternal grand parents. however their names are there in my mother's passport. please advice .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x