LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asif Rais (Private)     18 October 2019

Hyundai dealership sending me demand notice for their mistak

I Purchased New Car from BEEAAR HYUNDAI in Lucknow. They told me accessories are free but i take car delivery on 2 Jan 2019 and they provide Invoices on 4 Jan 2019. After checking Invoice they charged me of accessories which they told Earlier are FREE. I complaint to Hyundai regarding this but Company Didn't interfere and i sent many emails to company but Hyundai never reply. I received call from Dealership and Manager of Sales from Dealership told me that Accessories are free than i asked why you provide GST Invoices if the accesories are free also what will happen if i refused to take accessories than they said they will not provide invoice if you didn't take accessories. After no response from Company i raised issue on Social Media and tagged showroom after few days i received a DEMAND NOTICE from Advocate on Behalf of BEEAAR HYUNDAI Dealership. They said that i am trying to extort money from there white collar client and i am harrassing them by making comments on social media. Now above things happen in January 2019 recently in October 2019 i again make Facebook comments and today on 18 Oct 2019 i again received same letter with same wording that i am trying to extort money. Sir i want to teach a lesson please help me. Amount is only 16000/- but i had call recordings in which they are saying it's FREE not chargeable still they charged me. They Trick me by saying that car is with accessories 7,48,000/- and discount of 16,000 for accesories is given than i had to pay 7,32,000/- but in this 7,32,000/- amount 16,000/- accessories are already charged.... Please tell me that the demand notice i had attached i take seriously? It is not sent from court it sent directly by their advocate to customer. What action should i take against them? 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/create_message.asp?cat_id=

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 October 2019

You can take up the matter with the Consumer Forum.

Asif Rais (Private)     19 October 2019

Sir, Actually price is around 16,000/- and if i take this matter in consumer court than more amount will be spended. I only want to know about Demand Notice. Will i take this notice seriously?

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 December 2019

File the case before consumer forum 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register