Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husbands extradition from usa

Page no : 2

Nitin (Law)     28 November 2014

Pratija your marriage with this person is void and second wife cannot file Bigamy case.The only option for you is to file fraud and cheating but still its of no use when he is a foreign citizen who cannot be punished. I would suggest you to do amicable settlement and if you won a lottery then follow ideas given by Mr. Samir in which case you can make lawyers in USA rich but for your so called void Husband can find many loopholes and for fraud you have to prove you lived in a married relationship or he got some financial gain or something which he benefited from doing this fraud otherwise the question of fraud does not come.

(Guest)

Agree with above replies.

No use pursuing this.  It be utter waste of precious time.  If you dont have any other work to do, then join some job,  going to court will be useless.  simply you become old woman in court.

And forget about punishing him.  The only punishment who will get is you, if you want to pursue this further.

File divorce, get ex-parte decree and find some one who is mentally compatible with you and marry as soon as possible ie ASAP.  All the best.

Nitin (Law)     28 November 2014

@Samir Do you this Federal Court will accept Indian medical bills :) In India one can get fake parents and organize fake marriages so whats the credibility of medical bills.To make any documents valid including these bills it needs to get lots of stamps and seals from MEA,MHA etc

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2014

I agree and endorse the views of learned Advocate Mr. Chandrasekar who has given a very perfect advise about what is to be done in furtherance. Thus as advised by him, If the period is not over one year from the date of knowledge, you may file a petition for annulment of marriage on the grounds of existing marriage at the time of marrying you.   If you do not have any particulars about him, it is waste of time, money, energy and everything if you would like to pursue criminal prosecution against him.  Don't know when the passsion for American/foreign husbands will come to an end(?)

Basu Tigadi   02 October 2017

Hi Dear Legal Advisers/friends! I am second husband of my wife and we both married on 15/05/2015 in front of house. She and her parents did not disclose the fact of prior marriage with mother's younger brother whose name is Mr. Kalloleppa Ogi and also hails from same village. I came to know this fact when I took her to enroll the Aadhaar card to Aadhaar center after 1.5 years of marriage and I inquired her about this matter, she said that she had been married to Mr. Kalloleppa Ogi while she was minor i.e. 14-15 years of age at Samuhika Vivah in her native place. She lived with him more than 1 year after marriage and she is not still divorced from her first husband, but her parents/elders are saying that she was divorced on 100 rupees stamp paper before village elders. After all of this, I collected first marriage photos from the place where the performed was performed and I have copy of Aadhaar card as an evidence. I also inquired her first husband through phone, he also agreed that he had been married to this lady and lived with her more than 1 year. Literally she and her parents concealed this fact and I got cheated by them, so I wish to initiate legal action against them. PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO PROCEED WITH THIS CASE LEGALLY AND UNDER WHICH SECTION FILING OF ANNULMENT CAN BE DONE.

Hi Dear Legal Advisers/friends! I am second husband of my wife and we both married on 15/05/2015 in front of house. She and her parents did not disclose the fact of prior marriage with mother's younger brother whose name is Mr. Kalloleppa Ogi and also hails from same village. I came to know this fact when I took her to enroll the Aadhaar card to Aadhaar center after 1.5 years of marriage and I inquired her about this matter, she said that she had been married to Mr. Kalloleppa Ogi while she was minor i.e. 14-15 years of age at Samuhika Vivah in her native place. She lived with him more than 1 year after marriage and she is not still divorced from her first husband, but her parents/elders are saying that she was divorced on 100 rupees stamp paper before village elders. After all of this, I collected first marriage photos from the place where the performed was performed and I have copy of Aadhaar card as an evidence. I also inquired her first husband through phone, he also agreed that he had been married to this lady and lived with her more than 1 year. Literally she and her parents concealed this fact and I got cheated by them, so I wish to initiate legal action against them. PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO PROCEED WITH THIS CASE LEGALLY AND UNDER WHICH SECTION FILING OF ANNULMENT CAN BE DONE.

Rishi kumar   02 October 2017

Advocate kalaiselvan is right. This passion for American husbands !!!!!!!. More than the bride , the parents in law gets ready with the passport once the American groom nods. And when there is a setback in their expectations they file all sorts of cases. Who knows this woman is speaking the the truth about his first marriage. Women these days are able to put a French diplomat behind bars all for money. This woman seems to be educated and every 4 th person in America is an Indian. So it is very difficult  for an Indian to commit all these crimes. May be she wants a visa or dollar bundles.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     03 October 2017

Originally posted by : Basu Tigadi

Since your marriage was performed during the substistence of your wife's first marriage, your marriage is null and void right from the inception. You dont need to file any case to get your marriage anulled.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register