LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Husband prevent to enter marital home

Wife left marital home 2 weeks ago and husband file divorce and stop wife to enter marital home. Don't give her the children. He show the cause of divorce that wife is suicidal had try suicide and it is dangerous for his life and prevent wife to enter marital house. What will do the wife ?


 3 Replies

AJAY SINGH (XYZ)     04 September 2014

So why do you do such acts??? Do you feel fun in bothering your husband. Any husband will do what he has done... I mean no one can sit on a bomb and wait for it to explode.  


There are many things a wife can do in this situation.

File false DV case, File false 498a case.

File DV case and ask for residence.

Beg for money from husband under DV case.

Also file 125 crpc application in family court begging for alimony.

You can also file child custody case.

All this you can do. But once you file DV case, your married life is as good as over, sooner or later your husband will get divorce from you and also you will lose your children custody as you have filed DV case which is strong evidence of mental cruelty that you meted out on your husband as well as children.

And when all the false cases get over, you will be put to prison for 7 years for filing false case against your husband.

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     23 December 2015

Wives dont get imprisonment for filing false cases against her husband and inlaws. Only in case of cognisable offence the wife may get sentenced to imprisonment if convicted. The wives generally dont file false cases. Its her relatives and lastly the Lawyers and Police adviced her to file false cases so as to squeeze money from the lady. The lwyers and the police are not bothered whether the lady wins or loose her legal battle in the Court for filing false complaints.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads