Upgrad LLM

husband going out of india after case settlement

regarding to my last query i file case against my husband in mahila takrar niwaran kendra for he not leaving with me after 1 counselling session he agree to live with me and he also given in written with sign on dt.14.06.2016 to settle that case. but today heard from one of his friend he going out side india for 5 years and he didnt tell any thing. so please suggest me.

Regarding to my last query i file case against my husband in mahila takrar niwaran kendra for he not living with me after 1st counselling session he agree to live with me and he also given in written with sign on dt.14.06.2016 to settle that case. but today i heard from one of his friend he is going out side india for 5 years and he didnt tell any thing to me. so please suggest me. what do know.

Social Studies Reader/Worker

Husband though a praani is not a dog which can be tied to your cot leg.  Talk to husband, beg him not to leave you.  You did wrong by taking him to police station. Marriage is sacred, you cant threaten and make him live with you according to your whims and fancies.  Best is take MCD.  

Total likes : 1 times

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Do not believe your friends in your family matters rather believe your husband.talk to your husband directly

Total likes : 1 times

Sister you have done blunder. If you want to continue marriage then why you file case? Once you file any case our marriage will broke definitely. Its truth no husband and his family can accept that girl who has file case on them. Once family matter come in court it ends only with divorce. No one can force him to leave with you. In fact no husband will continue relationship if his wife file case on him. Accept truth and take mcd. Infront of police or court he can agree to life with you. But in real this will not happen.

i think this is lawyers forum n i asking for legal advice. i m already trying to talk to him but he always broke my trust. dat y m file case agains him.

Excellent Lawyer

File 377 IPC case on him + 498a + DV + 125 crpc +24 HMA + RCR.

Excellent Lawyer

Originally posted by : natasha1989
i think this is lawyers forum n i asking for legal advice. i m already trying to talk to him but he always broke my trust. dat y m file case agains him.

Look at the gaa nd masti you have, youhave come for advice and being so arrogant.  Practically any advice given here on forum cannot be implemented unless otherwise you hire services of the same advocate for handling your case.  You cant give advice to a lawyer and a doctor ever,nobody will agree and the advice which you take from any online forum or any person wll never be implemented by your lawyer, as each professional has his or her own way of handlng a case.  Coming to online forum and asking legal help or medical help is  practically useless.  You can avail my services by paying professional fees.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x