Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband claiming live-in-relation

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

So Mr Devalla appears to have given you the correct judgement. I have also given you the text of 375. It is you and your lawyer who have to corner your husband in such a manner that either he admits the validity of marriage or goes to Jail with family on rape charge and friends / relatives (all those seen in the marriage album) as abettors of the offence.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

Now its time U and UR lawyer should concentrate on the conduct of the proceedings,U have received very good suggestions from all the legal experts.

AS   02 October 2015

You can claim that he raped you , But i am telling you in advance that 100% you will loose this case.

You can not proof marriage , but all the pics you have shows consent of parents and your self in moving to live in relationship with him.

:) I have seen similar case earlier also from Delhi Session court

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

Originally posted by : AS
You can claim that he raped you , But i am telling you in advance that 100% you will loose this case.

You can not proof marriage , but all the pics you have shows consent of parents and your self in moving to live in relationship with him.

:) I have seen similar case earlier also from Delhi Session court

I believe she has not shown any picture to this forum. (nor she needs to show). So none of us can say what these pictures prove. Only thing is that she revealed that pictures do not show saptapadi. Denying a Hindu Marriage is not such a child's play. her husband is denying marriage as there is no saptapadi. Saptapadi is essential only where there is such custom. In Punjabi Hindus Saptapadi is not a custom so not mandatory. Some Punjabi Hindus have only 4 feras and marriage is still subsisting. So marriage is valid and proved. It is not she who has to allege rape but her husband who is admitting so by denying that he believed that there is no subsisting marriage and he made her to believe that she is his wife and had s*x.

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 October 2015

btw she said there was divorce case earlier

so can she use that case papers as proof?

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     03 October 2015

Even live in relationship are also being treated as marriage by the Courts. You are his legally wedded wife and had all the privileges and rights as such.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register