Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshava   18 September 2015

Husband and wife living seperately what about the child

Hi,

I had marriage 6yrs back as per Hindu act and from past 2yrs family life is not going well. I have 2yrs old child and my wife, inlaws & child are living seperately.

From 2yrs we had lot quarrels and recently1month back we had a big quarrel and my wife told me not to visit her house and child so I started living seperately with my parents. We did not had any talk till now so how can I get my child to my control? If I issue any divorce notice is there will be any problem to me?

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 September 2015

Try to solve your problem amicably with her, there is no use for making any unnecessary litigation, many precious years of yours life will spoils in it, don't think about divorce and other cases .

SuperHero (Manager)     18 September 2015

You want to Control????

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

Legally you have only one option. Apply for Restitution of Conjugal Rights. It will take considerably long time. Or go in for Mutually Agreed Divorce. If she insist custody of child, do not contest

(Guest)

Take MCD and apply for custody of child under G&W.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 September 2015

RCR would certainly lead to 498A and DV as per my assessment.Hence whatever U want to do "think twice before U leap",and act as per the advice of Mr.LaxmiKanth Joshi

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     21 September 2015

Try for patch up through mediation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register