Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband accusing wife of infidelity, boozing to get divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@SuperHero

The existence of genuine Whatsapp, photo or video evidences is impossible because the lady is 100% chaste. There is no man in her life except her husband nor has ever been. Of course, evidence can be "manufactured" nowadays with the advent of Photoshop and other new softwares. However, husband hasn't produced any evidence yet.

But the wife is afraid that the husband can easily produce false witnesses if not false evidence. The husband has a very good circle of friends (male friends), some of them since childhood. They will be ready to help him for anything. The wife is afraid some of those friends might show up in court, concoct false stories against the wife's character and malign her sobriety.

@All

I am still awaiting answer to my original queries:

1) How to prove conclusively that the lady is chaste and there is no man in her life?

2) How to prove she is a strict teetotaller? Any medical test existing in India for it?

karthik (divorce applicant)     13 June 2015

Dear Seabreze,

You can approach truthlabs.org, they will conduct polygraph test, i think no medical test available to find whether she is alcholic or not and in case of manufactured photographs he will get caught easily, even you can take those photographs and send it to forensic lab for its authenticity..

Most of your questios will be answered by a simple polygraph test, take both to the lab and conduct the test in front of him, if she is really chaste else dont opt for it.

karthik (divorce applicant)     13 June 2015

@T. Kalaiselvan sir, what are the chances of getting divorce if husband accusses his wife with boozing, smoking with proof as photographs which are taken before marriage, before break up i asked my wife for lie detector test, as she admitted orally she slept with many guys before marriage on third day of marriage but later she is telling she canged and telling she didnt tole like that, soi asked her for lie detector test but she ran away and filed 498a case on me and  my family members.

now my divorce case came to evidence stage, i'm going to file those photographs as evidence, so please advise what are the chances of me winning my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register