Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Lal Soni (au)     31 August 2016

Humilation at work place

Dear Sir,

i worked in a public limited company (newspaper) , i was posted at capital of UP . There i worked for three years. At work place by reporting authority creating a lots of problem in my work.

later he got transferred to other place  , but by his affect he also forced me to transfer  along with him. In this , he also , illegaly changed my deptt.  He forced me and intimidate me to sign the tranfer letter. i request him many times verbally to change my deptt. but he never changed it.

After MAJITHIYA WAGE BOARD approved by supreme court , he again transferred me  to punjab ,  with change of profile , in sep 2015. during sep-2015 to till date , he by his branch head and collegoues , creates lots of problems for me.  They got my signed  on many documents , saying that its a formal and your have to sign it. They also  , created a USER in software by my NAME and  did  many discrepencies through this user and all the blame put on me. They forcefully , told me to do the mail regarding the work , i have not been assigned and i have no knowled of financial impact of this work, on daily basis for few months.

Now  , they are force fully want my resignation. But , as per supreme court order for MAJITHIYA WAGE  BOARD  they cant terminate the service. For this they are trying illegal things , and also asking me to resign, telling me that otherwise they will create a lots of problem for me and my family.

i need an advise from you. I am a confirm employee with  nearly 9 years of service. i also , want to leave the company  , but fear that they will put financial blame on me , after my resignation.

i want that they should provide me compensation , gives me all documents , prior to leaving the company without putting any financial blame on me.

thanks

amar

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 August 2016

Download irrefutable evidence of each point that you have posted.

KS Johal   01 September 2016

What financial blame will they put on you? What type of contract have you signed with your employer? If you are forced to do things why then do you follow these people?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 September 2016

Our Indian  Constitution guasarantees dignity and self respect which also are human rights of every citizen odf this country. You can take civil action both libel and slander AND ALSO CRIMINAL DEFAMATION AGINST YOUR EMPLOYERS. iN ALMOST EVERY ORGANIZATION  THERE IS A WORKERS/EMPLOYEES GRIEVANCE CELL. DID YOU  TRY COMPAINING  YOUR HUMILIATION BY YOUR  bOSS ANS OTHERS BEFORE THIS GRIEVANCE CELL?Anyway  YOUR EMPLOYERS ARE PUTTINGF  YOU TO HARASSMENT, VICTIMIZATION  AND  UNFAAIR LABOUR PRACTICE. AFTER ISSUING A LEGAL nOTICE TO  THEM ALONG WITH  COMPENSATION FOR SUBJECTING YOU TO ALL THE ABOVE and return of all your paers and documents etc before you resign. File your case in a Labor court.They would certainly address your grievances and would render justice to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2016

Download irrefutable evidence of each point that you have posted.

Approach your employee's unions and and a very able counsel specializing in service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register