Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayanan (Doctor)     01 March 2013

Huf property and fake will

Hello everybody,

My grandfather executed a registered partition deed for his heriditary and self earned properties  in 1972 as himself party no.1 ,my father's brother himself and  as guardian for his minor 3 sons as party no 2, my father himself and as as guardian for his minor  four sons including me as party no 3 and schedule "A" property was given to party 1 and schedule "B" property was given to party no 2 and schedule  "C" property was given to party no 3.

Now all the seven minor sons are majors and more than 45 years old.My grandfather expired In 1986.He did not execute any will . With the connivance of my uncle and aunt who are no more(expired) and who have signed as witnessses for a fake will created by my father and his brother has transferred all properties in their names and have already sold 10 properties without giving the shares for their sons.

When they have sold a property recently, I took out that registered partition deed made in 1972 by my grand father as a public copy and was surprised to see that i have been cheated and crores worth of properties has been grabbed by my father and his brother and both are not willing to give my share. 

My father and his brother are now 75 and 76 years old respectively.

The fake will was created by taking the finger print of my deceased grand father in 1986 after his death in many blank documents and papers and a will has been written in my father and his brother's names predated by 2 months prior to the date of his death  with my uncle and aunt as witnesses which was not registered . All documents have been now transferred in to their names .All my relatives knew that my grandfgather did not write a will before his death in their favour.

My Questions :

1) what i have to do next? 

2) Three sons are alive for my aunt and uncle. I asked them. They agreed that a fake will has been done but they do not want to help me.Instead they are threatening my life and abusing me in a filthy language. 

3) How to recover the sold properties and to prevent the other properties from being sold?

4) Civil suit will take a long time I suppose.How to corner them and bring them to justice?

5) How to get the documents given by them to transfer the properties in their names and which department and officer i have to approach to know what has happened?

Kindly help me

Learning

1 Replies

Nitesh Ahuja (intern)     03 March 2013

MY FLAT WAS TRANSFERRED IN 2001 UNDER INSTRUCTIONS OF ASST. REGISTRAR AS PER WILL & NOMINATION.  IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 11 YEARS SINCE TRANSFER IS EFFECTED, NOW SECRETARY OF SOCIETY HAS GIVEN A LETTER TO TAKE PROBATE OF WILL SINCE ONE OF MY BROTHER HAS RAISED CERTAIN OBJECTION FOR TRANSFER. IN MANAGING COMMITTEE MINUTES OF FEB 2010, IT IS RESOLVED THAT OBJECTIONS RAISED BY MY BROTHER ARE NOT TENEABLE AS PER LAW. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP ME

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register