Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     17 July 2017

FORMAT OF HUF CREATION DEED FORMAT-I DECLARATION I, ________________ son Of __________________ Residing at ______________________ aged ___Adult do hereby declare- 1. That I am Karta of ___________________________________________ . 2.That I received on behalf of the H U F gift of Rs. ___________ by way of CASH/CHEAUE from my FATHER ___________________________(name of relative of karta of HUF) on dt. _______________ this formed the corpus of the HUF. 3. That the HUF at present is consisting of the followings members- I) Shri _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________ II) Smt. _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________ III) Kumari _________________-Minor, Residing at ___________________ 4. That the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Declare this on _________________ WITNESS: Signature 1. ————————————– (_____________________) 2. ————————————– (_____________________) FORMAT- II [To be executed on Rs. 100 Stamp Paper] DECLARATION OF GIFT MADE BY ________________________ TO THE HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY OF ___________________ I,_____________________________, residing at_________________________________________________, do hereby declare and affirm as under: 1. That out of natural love and affection borne by me towards the Hindu Undivided Family of_______________, I have made a gift of Rs.______ (Rupees _________________ only) as per the following details: By Cheque No.________, dated __________, drawn on Bank ____________________, ________________ Branch, in favour of ________________________ HUF. 2. The above Gift has been duly accepted by ________________________, as Karta of his Hindu Undivided Family and has been duly acknowledged hereunder. 3. This Declaration of Gift is made to record the fact that I have made this Gift in favour of the Donee as above, who now has the absolute right, title and interest in the gifted amount. Date: ___________, 200__ ___________________ (Signature of the Donor) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF GIFT I, ________________________, hereby acknowledge having received the above gift made to my Hindu Undivided Family by _________________________. Date: ___________, 200__ ___________________ (Sig nature of the Donee as Karta of his HUF) •

Scribd UploadSaved HUF-creation-deed.pdf Upl FORMAT OF HUF CREATION DEED FORMAT-I DECLARATION I, ________________ son Of __________________ Residing at ______________________ aged ___Adult do hereby declare- 1. That I am Karta of ___________________________________________ . 2.That I received on behalf of the H U F gift of Rs. ___________ by way of CASH/CHEAUE from my FATHER ___________________________(name of relative of karta of HUF) on dt. _______________ this formed the corpus of the HUF. 3. That the HUF at present is consisting of the followings members- I) Shri _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________ II) Smt. _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________ III) Kumari _________________-Minor, Residing at ___________________ 4. That the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Declare this on _________________ WITNESS: Signature 1. ————————————– (_____________________) 2. ————————————– (_____________________) FORMAT- II [To be executed on Rs. 100 Stamp Paper] DECLARATION OF GIFT MADE BY ________________________ TO THE HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY OF ___________________ I,_____________________________, residing at_________________________________________________, do hereby declare and affirm as under: 1. That out of natural love and affection borne by me towards the Hindu Undivided Family of_______________, I have made a gift of Rs.______ (Rupees _________________ only) as per the following details: By Cheque No.________, dated __________, drawn on Bank ____________________, ________________ Branch, in favour of ________________________ HUF. 2. The above Gift has been duly accepted by ________________________, as Karta of his Hindu Undivided Family and has been duly acknowledged hereunder. 3. This Declaration of Gift is made to record the fact that I have made this Gift in favour of the Donee as above, who now has the absolute right, title and interest in the gifted amount. Date: ___________, 200__ ___________________ (Signature of the Donor) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF GIFT I, ________________________, hereby acknowledge having received the above gift made to my Hindu Undivided Family by _________________________. Date: ___________, 200__ ___________________ (Sig nature of the Donee as Karta of his HUF):

Pradeep Jethmalani   17 July 2017

Mam Format 1 and Format 2 both are to be executed? and if yes then on which amt of stamp paper

Format 1 and 2 are one and the same. you may adopt any one of them. Stamp duty payable on Deed of creation of HUF is  Rs.100/-.

Mam after creation of HUF If Members or Co parceners bring the capital to HUF then is there any need for any legal document

If it is there in writing it'd be better.

Mam format pls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register