LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y Singh N Rajput (Management Consultant)     15 April 2020

How to verify voice recording?

I am based at Vadodara Gujarat. I have a copy of old recording of Chhota Rajan. I want the voice to verified for the Court purpose. Please suggest me whom should I approach - a forensic lab? - What is procedure and address of such authority..?



 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 April 2020

You can approach forensic labs in Gujarat state. For contact them dial  just dial. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register