Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijeet (Student)     21 June 2012

How to take stay on country liquor shop


          Iam Student of Enggineering.My Grandfather owned a Country Liquor Shop after his death it was tranferred to my Grandmother.They are having four childrens and after my Grandmother death it was transferrred to the smallest  child of them that is my smallest uncle in 1999 how could be only transferred to only one child and now my smallest uncle is going to sale the shop.So how to take stay or suit for a claim for all four of them.

Please help to give your advise....

 3 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     23 June 2012

Consult a local lawyer , he will have to furnish legal notice to your uncle 

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     07 July 2012

Dear Abhijeet,


You need to disclose the facts properly when the transactions took place and how it happened???

I am Adv. Rohit From Mumbai. You may call on 9324538481 for further assistance.


The question arises, who transferred the liquor shop to the youngest uncle after the death of your grandmother?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query