Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ichetan (None)     09 December 2012

How to submit documents as an outsider in a cic appeal ?

Hi,

WRT WPL/2810/2012 in the High Court of Bombay, I have certain documents obtained under RTI from the SEBI since 2010 and the Office of the Prime Minister of India that'll be helpful to bring to books Insider Traders. SEBI is unwilling to diclose information despite CIC Order where Arun Kumar Agarwal is the appealant and the former has gone for an appeal in the HC of Bombay.

I'd like to submit these documents to the High Court of Bombay as SEBI has been dragging the case of Reliance Insider Trading investigation un-necessarily which is evident from the documents obtained from PMO.

1. I know nothing about legal procedure, so how do I submit these documents to the Honble HC of Bombay ? Kindly explain the procedure in detail.

2. Also is their a facility to Request the Sitting bench of HC of Bombay to take over the investigation from SEBI, like Honble SC did in the 2G Spectrum Scam ?

3. Also one of the IAS Officers who had written a letter to PMO needs to be made party in the case, can that also be requested since he appears to be an Honest Officer and his testimoney will nail down the Insider Traders Racket.

Kindly assist me in this regards.

Thanks,

Chetan

Learning

1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     09 December 2012

You can make file a Miscellaneous applicaton in the case before the high court prayng for calling for the document which you have asked for under the RTI Act, saying that this is vital document for proper adjudication of the matter. Also state that you have asked under RTI these document and inspite of the CIC order these has not been supplied to you, so the Court is requested to direct the authorities to produce the document in original. Along with your Misc. application submit the document which you have already in your possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register