Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopal chandra manna (SGT)     15 June 2011

How to stop my father to donate/sale his property

Dear Sir/Mam,

I gopal chandra Manna is a ex-indian Air force person, presently roaming for job here and there for my child education as well as their better life. I lost my mother in the year 2007.  My father is arround 80 years old and taking total medical facility using my ECHS card. He also a local panchyat member in our village. I have six married sister and two brother (including me). Presently i request my father to distribute the ancentral property so that i may able to make home for me and my family but he refused to do so and one by one he is selling property and handing over money to my elder brother. Further he informed that he is going to hand over his total property to my elder brother or his family so that i and my sisters should not get any thing after his death. Now my simple question is to your good self that can i stop him to do so?? if possible kindly advise urgently please so that i can do so before every thing goes to vein.

Thanking you

With Regards

Gopal Chandra Manna

Vill-Shib Ram Pur

Namkhana

South 24 Paraganas

West Bengal

Pin-743357

Email: gopal_manna2003@yahoo.com

Mob: 7399579223

Learning

1 Replies

Shyam Agrawal (Lawyer)     19 June 2011

Dear Shri Gopal Ji

Since the property your father is selling is ancestral, you and your sisters too have right on it.  So please seek services of some local lawyer to prevent your father from disposing of such property in future.  Also consider stopping your father from taking any benefits of your medical facilities on your service card till the dispute is resolved in your favour. 

Sincerely,

Shyam Agrawal of Pune

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register