Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to save my child(5 yr.) ??????

Page no : 2

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     23 August 2010

And Mr. Satnam Singh, what is the mother's take on it?  If law is blind, and you do not have minimum faith in justice, why to raise your query here and ask legal experts' opinion? We are not talking about evil fathers or devi mothers--no woman would want that she should be branded  as devi, as far as my understanding goes. So let us hear the take of legal community. 

Just do not use this kind of language in your future posting, if you are really sorry. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 August 2010

this kind of comments full in this site.

they all are not bad.

they express their experiences of life.

now we are seeing another case.

Just because the website is full of objectionable language, indecent language cannot be justified. And if you justify it in the name of life experiences, please yourself sir.

And Mr. Satnam Singh, your open hatred for women would not help you in your case, this much I am sure, though I am not a legal expert. Your cry for help-- if it is fuelled by support of your hatred for women and puts you under some wrong notion that all is well with such language-- may harm you rather than protect your legitimate interest. Because in the court, I bet, you will not be able to use such bad language against women folk. This forum is not moderated,  so you can pour as much venom on the existence of women as possible: daughters, wives, daughters- in -law who may exist as mothers too.  

Just add this one also in my reply which mentions price tag: How come you cannot take care of the child at home, now that wife is out of the home and certainly must have been transformed into an abode of peace! What is it that stops you from giving homely environment to the child and give loving and responsible care to the child  at home for the child's well rounded growth. Of course it is your personal matter,  but taken as an issue related to child's best interest, it assumes an objective significance also: Hostel VS. Parental care!

Y

Correction: and certainly your home must have been transformed into an abode of peace!

Ignore Y at the end. 

(Guest)

1. Readers this person past and current cases are such that he has no other option than what he has done and history of his past mails reflects that.

2. Concerning holding water at Bar, in my opinion if rightly projected then this is a very good case which will go in favor for a change for a father only if plead well. I say this reviewing the recent Hon'ble SC judgment where mother took the child to Australia even having no place to live or having no surity of any job to even survive but court allowed such pleadings. One need to see equaty before Law and simultaneously project the best interest of a child as fast as posisble means climing the rights of the child first then anything else.

3. In this case father is ex communicated from his family, he is jobless, he is shifting homes upon homes, he is having murder charges to what nots on his head and then there is a child in his lap which the mother left and or didnot claim custody but filed all dreaded sections of IPC on this person so if these are my correct interpretation reading all his past messages in various LCI forums then what is this person supposed to do with his child ! Think aloud and I think that he did the best to give a environment clubbed with disciplene further clubbed with safety, security and education to child minus parents courts current fightings and so many issues if child would have been with him 24 X 7 then he would have no other option other than to give the child for adoption or opt for what he did presently.

Now, at the end I say I may be totally wrong in all the above interpretation on ground level reasons if I missread all his past posts incorrectly and my above take is purely based on all his past messages and what is best interest of child. Agreed mother is suitable but she left the child and or she has not claimed the child so what you are supposed to do with the child till one of the parent claims and or what would be the current living of child if temp. custodial parent (here father) is been enggaged in several court cases and his old folks are barred to help even the grandchild ! We just can't throw a child in a garbagge bin in such situation like what a Mumbai married girl did few months back to hide her affairs with her lover infront of the eyes of her legally wedded husband? Can we ?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register