How to remove my married sister from my parents house

I am seeking a support from all the Civil Lawyers here for advice and Exact Clause to use to remove my Married Sister .

Now the Scenario I have my eldest sister who lives in our Parents house without any Concent from my parents and from other Siblings . My father & mother both died on 2007 & 2010 . My father died at 2010 and left a WILL in my name for the whole house . Now I place the WILL for Probate in the district Court on 2012. But Court is making delay for the final Verdict and hearing . But now my sister is trying to occupy the whole Floor by muscle power and local Political Party . Though I already send a Formal notice through my lawyer earlier on 2014 . The notice was like this either my sister pay the Maintance Tax for the Premisis that she is enjoying or evacuate the place . She received the notice and didn't respond . I ask my lawyer for help again he is playing with it as well . Now my question to all Lawyers is there any Section available to take restraint action against my sister and remove her . OR law will stand in favour of her as she have possession . Though she is married and living with whole family there . I live abroad and taking that Opportunity she is even Capturing our rooms . Though I make a mistake I travel on 2014 last in India and didn't lock my Room . So what can be solution to get rid from this Problem . She is neither a tenant , not she is having and written Documents from my Parents for her to Live there. Even my father many time asked her to leave the house . But she and her Husband Forcefully lived there . Now even local Political Party / Syndicate is supporting most probably for Promoting . Is there any lawful way I can remove or force her to leave the Premisis . Anybody can highlight the sections for taking strong action on such stiuation ? The jurisdiction is West Bengal . Please don't direct to contact some lawyer please . If you can advice it will be really best . How to remove her . I also have 2 tenants with whom I have agreement in the ground Floor and they are paying the rent to me as landlord . I have the WILL and pending for hearing in such situation can I take any firm action against her . Else after I get Probate can I remove her by the help of law is there any such section available which is strong and can be executable without killing times and further hackle ?


If you wait to get proper court order to evict her then it can take decades. If you want faster result you have to use methods outside of law.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x