how to registered a validation document

i have refered by court to inbounding,validation done in district registerd collected stamps duty with penalty on 100 square yards amount 1,50,000 by challan in 2016
now i need to do gift deed
but my sub registered saying prohibited land survey not doing now
past 35 years we have all documents with GHMC tax house number, water connection and electricity meter connection
i met DR and IG office they not responding on my validation i asked if not valid. at all what is use of validation section and collecting money from innocent people, as decoys if any declaration or pre
information should give about validation use to people it good for us that time they said i can registered but how not doing registration please give me advoice what is the proper way to registere it
and how to re collect my amount if it not valid to any purpose many pepole paying daily like me, i decided to fight for cancel on this sections, please guide me
thanking you

Issue notice and file suit against them

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x