Upgrad LLM

how to recover my advance payment


I have done a purchase deal for a piece of land and made advance payment of 10%. A sale agreement was signed and the title of the land was to be transferred within in two months. This deal was done in 2012 and later I came to know that the title of the land was not clear. Since then I am asking the seller to return my amount but nothing has happened so far. What will be the correct legal procedure in this case ? Can I file a case U/S 420?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x