Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivaandhavarapu   14 November 2018

How to recover loan?


following are my queries,

mr.x gave loan to mr.y through ecs documents took while giving loan but a mail confirmation and adhar proof was taken from "y".the duedate was completed 4months mr.y is not at all responding to any message/mail/whatsapp/ to recover amount from mr.y and what legal action can be taken on mr.y by mr.x.Is there any risk to mr.x?


thanks in advance.pls its urgent?


 1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     15 November 2018

Dear querist,

File recovery suit under Order 37, CPC in competant court.


Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query