LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal (-)     22 September 2011

How to quash false ipc 354

I need good criminal lawyer for ipc 324,326 charged against my opponent. and 354 against me.

my mobile no. 9833361307

She filled a false complain that we [i,brother and father] have quashed her cloth.

I have audio recording in which i ask to her that why you told to the police that we quashed your cloth and she replied no my cloth get quashed due to fighting. Then i asked her that why you wrote in the charge sheet that we have did this. She replied that insaan ko bachne ka sahara nahi hoga tho kya karega.

Actually her cloth get quashed as she was fighting with my bhabhi and the same we wrote in the charge sheet. During the above audio recording my neighbour even said that her cloth get quashed because of your bhabhi

My father got the serious facture in his hand as her husband used hammer during the fighting. Hammer is  with the police custody.

In audio recording I asked her that why u allowed your husband to take hammer. she replied that we have never told him to do that.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 September 2011

Dear Vishal

Firstly tell me the matter in which jurisdiction, then i will informed you.

vishal (-)     22 September 2011

mumbai. Maharashtra [Jurisdiction]

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 September 2011

this is not sufficient evidence for quash if FIR  is registered .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register