Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     27 December 2012

How to prove innocence

hi expert

my wife is at family court..she has accused my parents of mentally and physically torturing..everything a lie..she has sent a notice thru court that we hav left her..and now she wants to come back..it has been 7months we are married..after marriage everything was good for a month later she started threatning my parents to jail..and used abusive language..i got transferred and now my parents are living with me..7months ofmarriage was like hell..all my parentswanted was some respect..in her notice she has told dat my parentswant to seperate us..but in fact she always wanted to live with me only..not my parents..i m their only child..i want to ask you dat

1. how can i prove my innocence..how can i prove her alligations wrong

2.i dont want her back..wat if court force me to take her back

3.how to prove mental cruelty

4. what type of evidence court believes

please help..i cant live with her..she has no family value..only think of her.. 

Learning

4 Replies

Namit (Accountant)     28 December 2012

want to follow the thread

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 December 2012

Ur marriage is very short lived. Sometimes misunderstandings develop that make  a big issue over the time. Gap goes on increasing & soon the thngs become out of control. So my sincere advice is talk with ur wife with open mind, sort out the real issues b/w u, involve elders, common relatives meanwhile to sattle the things amicably. If wife agrees, attend some marriage councelling sessoions with some professional, it works wonders. Put all ur efforts on individual + social level 2 set the things right. Even then if living 2gather seems impossible, make way for MCD.

Meanwhile, u have nt mentioned what cases she has put so far, at what stage they are?

kandarp1986 (techni)     28 December 2012

she has accused my parents for mental and physical torture..in fact we wer tortured by her and her paarents..we rtalk to her relatives but nobody is coming  forward in this case as they know their nature..nobody want to involve..she has used very abusive language for my parents..i cant tolerate her..please help me prove my innocence..she has not filed ant  criminal case..but she may infuture..what type of evedence does court believe?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 December 2012

Read 498a survival guide.

Join SIFF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register